TUITION FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR, GRADES K-8
1 CHILD = $3,300.00
2 CHILDREN = $4,200.00
3 PLUS CHILDREN = $4,900.00
EACH CHILD = $4,350.00
All non-parishioners, non-Catholics, and non-supporting parishioners are charged the non-subsidized rate for tuition. If you have any questions concerning your assessed tuition fee, please contact your PASTOR.
You will receive a tuition booklet and a payment envelope. Please use the envelope when making payments. Remember ALWAYS to include the payment stub with your check or money order. Your tuition payments should be made payable to St. John Bosco School.
ADMINISTRATIVE FEES FOR THE 2015-2016 SCHOOL YEAR
1. Book Fees: Grades K - 8 = $150.00 per student (1 check per family).
2. Student Fees: Grades K - 8 = $50.00 per student (1 check per family), Student fees include insurance, Diocesan tax, testing and miscellaneous fees.
3. Playground Fees: Grades K-8 = $50.00 per student (1 check per family).
4.Technology Fees: Grades K-8 = $50.00 per student (1 check per family).
5. Partipication Fee: Grades K-8 = $250.00 per family (post dated for May 1, 2016).
Each of these fees should be paid with separate checks or separate money orders. Please make the fees' checks payable to St. John Bosco School. The tuition check should also be made payable to St. John Bosco School. The Participation Fee check make payable to St. John Bosco Home and School Association.
Thank you for your interest in St. John Bosco School!
2015-2016 TUITION PAYMENT POLICY GRADES K - 8
ST. JOHN BOSCO SCHOOL
1. Tuition MUST be prepaid on a 10 payment plan for students in grades K - 8. There will be a $5.00 late fee for each payment that is not received on or before the 1st of each month. There will be no grace period and no post-dated checks will be accepted. If the payment is mailed and postmarked before the 1st of the month, the $5.00 late fee will not be assessed.
2. Your tuition packet will contain information specifying your tuition costs for the coming school year. Please use the payment booklet and envelopes provided. If tuition is paid in cash, please send the correct amount, change will not be available.
3. The first tuition payment is due August 4th, and thereafter payments are due ON OR BEFORE the 1st of each month, even if the 1st is a week-end, beginning with the September 1 payment. Failure to keep payments current will result in suspension from school. Tuition payments must be paid in FULL by May 1. Failure to do so will result in report cards and records being held. PAYMENTS MADE BY CHECK WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AFTER MAY 15.
4. All tuition bills must be kept up-to-date. Failure to do so will result in the following:
a. The child/children will not receive the current report card.
b. The child/children will not be allowed to attend classes until payment or arrangements have been made.
c. Transcripts and records will not be given until all school bills are paid.
5. If a family still owes tuition from previous year the student(s) will not be allowed to enroll for the present year until tuition is fully paid.
6. Each family will be required to sign a contract stating they will pay all tuition, and fees in full, before the end of the current school year.
Any deviation from the above policy MUST BE DISCUSSED, IN PERSON, with the pastor/principal.
Should a family's check be returned to the Parish Office marked "insufficient funds" more than once, we will no longer accept that family's personal checks. It will be necessary for them to use cash, money orders or cashier's checks.
Since the parish heavily supports the school by giving a large subsidy, the Parish Finance Committee's Policy stipulates that parents who wish to benefit from the parish rate, or subsidized, tuition MUST CONTRIBUTE REGULARLY IN THE SUNDAY COLLECTION. A minimum of $15.00 weekly is expected. Contributions of school families will be monitored throughout the year.
ALL Parents (parishioners and non-parishioners alike) are expected to help with school fund raisers. These fund raisers are necessary in order to keep our high level of education and to keep our buildings in good repair. Tuition alone does not pay for all of this, nor does your regular Sunday collections. Each school year parents will be required to enter into, sign, and follow a FAMILY PARTICIPATION PROGRAM CONTRACT and FUNDRAISING PLEDGE CONTRACT. The Parent Participation Contract requires each family to donate 20 hours of service to the school or church during the school year. The Fundraising Pledge Contract requires each family to raise $300.00 in fundraising money. The Contracts are included with your tuition payment packet. They are to be signed and returned to the school.
PLEASE. . . HELP US. . . HELP YOU. . . BY CONTINUING OUR HIGH LEVEL OF EXCELLENCE AT ST. JOHN BOSCO SCHOOL!